Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello... I am back!

Sorry I didn't post in so long... I had a book report. Anyway, I will try to catch up posting. About my book report, I read The Looking Glass Wars, it is a really great book, and I would definitely recommend it. :) Anyways, I hope everyone had great weekend! And a great Martin Luther King Jr. Day too! He is a truly inspiring man. I also saw that a lot of people, like Priya and Maya, had their finals. I didn't and I am glad to still be in elementary school. I enjoying my last year of recesses. High school sounds really difficult. Hehe... Anyways, again, I am sorry for not posting. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, high school isn't too bad once you get used to it. :) Glad I'm done with finals though! And I'm glad you're back to posting as well!

    ReplyDelete