Tuesday, June 21, 2011

End of School Year!!!

For me, today was the last day of the school. It's also pretty big for us 6th graders, because it is our last school year in elementary school. There was lots of crying, and I already miss a lot of people. Because my school isn't my home school(my home school, Panther Lake, doesn't have hi-cap, the program I am in); there is a lot of people who are going to a different middle school. The main middle school for my school, Meridian Elementary, is Mattson middle school. I am going to Mill Creek middle school, in the Tech Academy. It is a program where you get your middle school computers early and almost all of your assignments are on the computers. It's really cool... :)

Also, today there is a really cool google logo for the first day of Summer! Even without animation, it is one of my favorites..but I am having a hard time finding a picture, so I'll just let you see it yourself...

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment