Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello again/elections

      I am so sorry I haven't been posting in such a long while! I have so much work and life is just too busy for me. But now I will try to post more regularly. :D

     I am not sure what about obesity I should talk so I'd rather talk about another topic that has interested me. That topic is elections. Even though they are over now, I still have been thinking about them. The republicans have surprisingly fought back against the democrats. At least they didn't get senate majority( I'm a democrat, but if you're not think of that the other way around). But I am so happy now that all those television adds are done!!! They were really getting on my nerves. My teacher also told me that one day she had gotten about 30 political fliers in her mailbox.

   Sorry that elections isn't the topic you would expect from my blog, but I just wanted to say a little bit about it. Again, sorry about not posting in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment