Wednesday, September 22, 2010

about me

 Hi! My name is Apoorva Chowdhary. I am ten years old and I am in the sixth grade. I do lots of extra curriculum activities like swimming, martial arts, piano. and etc.. I also play the viola. I also really love working with little kids I was inspired to write this blog because of the TEDx event held in Redmond. I am not very sure what this blog is going to be about, but probably it's going to be about nutrition. For now that's all I've got to say. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much to Adora Svitak. I cannot believa you were kind enough to become my follower and post about me on your blog! Wow you are really nice and I can't believe how kind you are to be my first follower! Thank you,thank you, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete