Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Northwest Harvest

   Hi! Sorry I have only been posting weekly...I will try to get more active with my posting in January. Anyways, tomorrow my class is going on a field trip to Northwest Harvest, a food bank! There, we are going to pack food or do other things that will benefit those in need. I am really thankful for my teacher for making this field trip...since it's not made my the district; and she also has to get all of the parent drivers(who I also thank) to drive all of the students in my class, including me, to Northwest Harvest. I hope there is good weather, and I am really looking forward to it...I am also looking forward to something else...which is my birthday! It's on Friday, and I am really excited because that's the day my school(and many others) get out for Christmas break! So I'm also really pumped up about that too. This week is a pretty eventful week for me! :)

1 comment:

  1. We packed more than 10,000 pounds of rice! That could feed more than 2,500 families. I am very proud of the whole class. :)

    ReplyDelete