Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snacking

Snacking has been a real bad problem for people not just in the U.S. but everywhere! Those 'mini meals' in fast food joints, or the 'little' bowl of cereal you had after lunch. Notice how I use the ' sign alot. It's because alot of people's judgment has changed. What once was a whole meal has now turned into a big snack. I consider a bagel with cream cheese my breakfast, but some of my friends eat one as their snack. A snack is supposed to be maximum 300 calories. But most people, encouraged by bad judgment of size or names like mini meals, eat such big snacks that they would count as meals. By size and calorie. But still remember, a snack is critical to everyone's diet. So, I hope this post gets you thinking about what you eat for snack. :)

1 comment: