Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

Hi! I realized I haven't posted in a week! Sorry about that...I have been so busy with my family getting Christmas decorations up. I am so happy that Christmas is coming! Are you? Since last year my family was traveling during Christmas, we couldn't get any Christmas decorations up :(. But this year, we definitely can, and we already have our Christmas tree up! Even though the lights outside the house aren't up yet, they will be by Saturday. The decorations are so pretty in the houses around us with all of the different colored lights and other things(there are so many other 'things' I can't really think of another name for them)! But even though Christmas is more of a giving holiday, most families also have a large feast with it. So remember to not make too many sugar cookies and not drink too much(or better, not any) soda! And if you do, you'll feel good about it the next day.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment