Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rango

Today I watched Rango, a movie about a lizard who's life changes when he gets thrown over a car and out of his 'cage', in the desert. The lizard is voiced by Johnny Depp.  In the first part of the movie, the lizard doesn't even know his name, but makes his up by looking at a bottle of cactus juice. :) This movie is very funny, and has a good theme to the story. The only thing I didn't like about it was that sometimes the animations of animals where quite 'creepy'. But otherwise, this is still a good movie and I would recommend watching it.

2 comments:

  1. Hm. Thanks for the review! I thought it looked like a really silly movie, but I might go see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya saw it today, and she liked it! I watched the trailer multiple times (as a trailer before other films), and it didn't look very interesting, but I've heard mostly positive reviews, so I may have to check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete