Sunday, March 27, 2011

Science Fair/Vegas Pictures

 Sorry I haven't posted in a while...but I was doing something. I had my science fair in school (Meridian Elementary). My project was about Stealth, a technology used to make airplanes invisible on a radar. It was called Stealthy Shapes, and I did it with a partner. And we won! For sixth grade engineering. :)

By the way, in December, I went to Las Vegas with my family and friends. I was looking through the pictures, and found some cool ones....                                                                                                                            
This is a beautiful fountain in the hotel that we stayed in.
                                             
This is a nice view of the Las Vegas strip
This is a hotel called Treasure Island.

                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the science fair! And nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful post...thanks for Share...
    i have grate ideas about home products. which you needs in your daily life...

    ReplyDelete