Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hobbie post!

 As I promised Gloson, every once in a while I will post about one of my hobbies. Today I will post about swimming. I have a lot hobbies, my schedule is martial arts on Monday and Thursday, swimming on Tuesday, piano on Wednesday, and a program called Kumon which is like tutoring on Friday . Today I have swimming.
  I have been swimming ever since I was in kindergarten. Now, in sixth grade, I am in pre-competition level swimming lots and lost of laps(each 25 yards) in a 12-foot pool. My mom said at first I was too afraid to even jump into the water. Now I am diving into it from a diving block. Wow. I can't imagine being so scared of the pool. Usually when I tell people I go swimming, they think it means playing and splashing in shallow water, but it's anything  but that. When I get out of the pool, my skin is glazed with water and cold sweat, and I am exhausted. Each class is a long one hour. But swimming makes me refreshed and is actually pretty fun, if you have a good attitude about it. It is a backup plan to get a job or even a scholarship. But if you do anything, you have to put your heart into it, which I am sure I do with swimming.
P.S. Today, October 15 is Adora's birthday! So happy birthday Adora!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment