Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where obesity is popular

 I was looking up which state in the USA was the most obese state. It is Mississippi, in which  33.8% of adults are obese. The thinnest state was Colorado, where 19.1% of adults are obese. In Washington, 26.3% of adults are obese, which is in the middle. It is pretty shocking how many adults are obese. I hope we can get the percentage down really low, especially in Mississippi. And imagine how many kids are overweight too. And if kids parents have bad eating habits, their kids will probably pick them up from them. Do you think it is really shocking how high obesity percentages are so high? And when you think that they might go down, you realize that when some people cure obesity, other people are getting obese. We really need to change our habits if we want to become healthier. (As in we, I mean the state, not certain people).

11 days later...
I guess everyone is busy because nobody is commenting...oh well, I guess I will keep posting anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment